Funtrackers Amusement Park
The family fun center with go karts, miniture golf, bumper boats and more.
Corpus Christi Symphony
Whether is is Bronfman, Bell, Brahms, or Beethoven, the CCSO is where music lives!
Corpus Christi Chamber Music Society
World-Renowned Artists with World Class Music
Harbor Playhouse truly presents exceptional works of art by the community for the community.
Old Concrete Streetmphitheater
The best place to catch any kind of live music in the city.
Performing Arts Center at Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Events and performances at the Performing Arts Center
Corpus Christi, Texas offers
sunbathing on the beach, swimming in the surf, fishing, fishing guides, boat tours, and
fishing tours. Galveston also has shopping, sight seeing, tourist attractions, seafood
restaurants, historic buildings, surfing and more. Swim in
the gulf of Mexico at Corpus Christi.
More Things to do in Corpus Christi:
- The beaches offer perfect swimming and sunbathing
- Take a boating tour or cruise
- Windsurfing, kite boarding, and scuba diving
- Nature watching and photography
- Fishing from the piers, the beach or a fishing charter
- Shopping at the local tourist stores
- Dining at the waterfront seafood restaurants
- Touring the area on a rented bike
- Strolling along the beach and out on the piers
- Visit Art Centers and Museums
- Corpus Christi Scenic Drive
- For a listing of Corpus Christi Golf Courses - Click Here
- Check out some local breweries and wineries